Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Latest Subtitle Release (9/03/2014) - EP263 (Cancelled In Case Of Rain Special Part 2) - Next Subtitle Release (April) - EPXXX (Undecided)
Welcome to Dirty Dangerous Difficult- Infinity Challenge(무한도전) Fan Club - DDD Infinity Challenge English Subtitle Team . We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

You must read and reply to the rules thread (http://dddfanclub.com/forum/59002/) to able to see our full range of soft subtitles and other content

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DDD Subbers and Daebak Subs Collaboration News; Announcing a collaboration.
Topic Started: Dec 24 2011, 12:18 AM (4,575 Views)
lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image
The Dirty Dangerous Difficult Subbers Present...
Collaboration with Daebak Subs to provide hard subs and streaming videos

Like we mentioned in our Ep218 release note, we have something good to announce today.

For people that haven't read the twitter annoucement, we will now be collaborating with daebaksubs to provide hardsubs and streaming links for our subs.

They will be going through our backlog of subs and doing whatever is necessary to make them suitable for hardsub purposes. They will begin with the WM7 special and work from there.

We have added a new redirect link to our forum front page to reflect this new addition.

We believe this will provide our users with even more options to view our subs and allow new users to enjoy Infinity Challenge.

We lack the experience and man power to do this ourselves, so we believe collaborating with a group that is more experienced with hardsubs was a much better solution than doing it ourselves.

This will not affect our usual routines, we will still be providing soft subs as per usual and they will still be the best way to get the latest subs from us.

Once again we thank everyone for continuing to support us to this day and we will continue to work hard to provide the most complete Infinity Challenge subtitles anywhere on the internet. Thank you~

The link to Daebaksub's Infinity Challenge page is
http://www.daebaksubs.com/search/label/Infinity%20Challenge
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

celesceles
No Avatar
Gil's Cameos
[ *  *  * ]
nice. hopefully more ppl will watch IC now! btw .. just asking, is daebaksubs only hardsubbing older episodes or will they be collaborating in the ongoing production of softsubs?

Tiduz
No Avatar
[ * ]
thank you for not removing softsubs, cause i watch on my tv and hardsubs almost always have small subs :D

plus newer eps are in hd

DDDSubs Fighting!

lordbordem
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
@celesceles

They will first just be hard-subbing our older episodes but they do want to help us with some of our future soft-subs.

We'll gladly accept their help in the future once we finally deal with our issues in regards to Google Wave and it's shut down.

piyo.pon.pon
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
It's such a wonderful news!
Thank you for Daebak Subs to provide more ways for the fans to watch Infinity Challenge. And thank you as always to DDD subbers ! Hopefully more and more people will get to know Infinity Challenge. I have successfully converted my sister as a fan, one person down and there will be more coming ! :D

asterisk.purity
No Avatar
[ * ]
thank you to the DDD subbers and daebak subs so much for this new accessible way to watch IC! :D

maen97
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
actually i know this forum from watching IC in daebaksubs and after watched wrestling special.. glad you decided to collab..

chaos
No Avatar
[ * ]
a very useful site for IC fans..

thanks.. :)

mudo
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
good to know!

yichung
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
I think something happened to daebaksubs. I just read their final statement on their facebook page :(. Is there already a topic here on it?

Muhan_997
No Avatar
[ * ]
Apparently some company is going around shutting down fanclub sub sites and Daebaksubs was one of them who got shut down. I hope you guys are still collaborating with each others.
Edited by Muhan_997, May 14 2013, 01:46 AM.

summer18
No Avatar
[ *  * ]
Daebaksubs already closing down their website so its quite sad because form now on its hard to find the eng subs for the others show

2 users reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · News · Next Topic »
Add Reply